Don’t miss the 2017 event! It has a proven track record:
- The farmers you want to do business with: 96% of 2014 exhibitors saw the right customers and 96% met most or all of their objectives
- See a good return on your investment: 93%felt it’s important for generating orders for their business
- Raise your company profile and stay ahead of the competition: 92% of 2014 exhibitors plan to exhibit again in 2017
- The biggest and best grass, forage and muck event: 86% rated the 2014 event as good or excellent
- Seed supply and plant breeding
- Crop establishment and pasture management
- Crop protection and nutrition
- Forage harvesting
- Handling equipment
- Ensiling and clamping
- Livestock feeding and management
- Muck and slurry storage & application
- Soil and nutrient management
- Business advice and services
Looking ahead to 2017
The two day Grassland & Muck event offers four static trade stand options located in busy footfall areas and three grass, silage clamp and muck working machinery demonstration packages that are at the heart of the event.
Everything you need to know about exhibiting at Grassland & Muck
Grassland & Muck is a core technical business event and we give priority to exhibitors directly related to the establishment, harvesting and preservation of grass as well as storage and application of muck and slurry.
"Expo Guide" – Important Notice for Exhibitors
All 2017 exhibitors should be aware that Expo Guide have been targeting Grassland & Muck exhibitors.
Expo Guide is a Mexican based organisation which regularly publicises its services to exhibitors at events such as Grassland & Muck. The company uses a misleading form, which resembles an organiser's free catalogue listing service, inviting exhibitors to sign and return the form for an entry in an on-line directory. Doing so contracts the exhibitor into a three-year, non-retractable agreement. The exhibitor then receives an invoice for over 1,200 euros which, when not paid, quickly escalates into intimidatory debt recovery tactics and threats of legal action.
If you receive such a request it is NOT from Grassland & Muck, Grandstand Stoneleigh Events Ltd or RASE and our advice is that you should NOT complete the listings form.