New high capacity buckrake for high horse power tractors and wheeled loaders from Albutt
Model – B812PPHX
The new model is 12 feet wide and is designed to be used with high horse power tractors and wheeled loaders.
Providing users with faster clamping speeds and operating cost savings.
The design features 14 Hardox high tensile steel tines, with a length of 1.65m.
New features for all 2017 Albutt buckrakes with Hardox tines include:
- 5 top link hole positions – increased from 3 to 5
- Hydraulic ram diameter increased from 60 to 75mm – providing greater push off force
- Hydraulic ram pivot pins increased from 25 to 35mm diameter
- Tine holder (200 x 100 x 10mm) top surface angled to prevent silage build up
- New optional sub-frame for mounting on wheeled loader quick hitch
Albutt can supply this new attachment for use with front or rear 3 point linkage and wheeled loaders.
Visit the Albutt stand at Grassland & Muck, 24th & 25th May Stoneleigh, stand 810. Examples of Albutt buckrakes will be operating on the clamp.
Albutt Limited, Great Washbourne, Tewkesbury, Gloucestershire GL20 7AR United Kingdom