Reiter Respiro R3 crop merger at Grassland & Muck 2017
New for 2017 and the first showing at the Grassland & Muck event, is the Reiter Respiro R3 crop merger from Austria. Please find list below the benefits this new machine can offer livestock owners, farmers and contractors. Suffolk Farm Machinery Ltd are the sole importer of the brand to the UK and are looking to set up a UK wide dealer network. This machine is unique to the market and has already gained 15 UK retail sales:
- Front mounted to 3 meter working width
- 2 models,, 700mm and 1000mm belt width
- Full hyd driven
- Independent suspension
- Fixed tines with NO cam of moving parts.
- No maintenance to the pickup system.
- Top mounted hydraulic driven feed roller and wind roller.
- Does not put soil and stone into swath.
- Small diameter pick-up,, very good in light crops.
- Up to 28 Km/h forward speed.
- Elastic flexible pick up to follow contours.
- 4 rotating wear skids to keep accurate tine height to ground.
- Full in cab control system with speed control and direction of belt.
- Reduces wear on Forager with no stones or soil in swath.
- Increase output of balers and Foragers with swath not being knotted and lumped together like with a rotary raking system.
- 2 contractors have now told me this will transform there harvesting output on grass and straw. They also said that they could up sell the investment to there customers on the extra quality of silage with no soil or dust.
- 9m & 11m trailed versions to follow later in 2017-18
- 8 patents attached to design of the pickup and top roller
SUFFOLK FARM MACHINERY Ltd.
AGRICULTURAL MACHINE – SALES – HIRE – SERVICE – PARTS
SUFFOLK FARM MACHINERY Ltd. Mill House, Bedfield Road, Earl Soham,
Woodbridge, Suffolk, IP13 7SL